WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to PvE, PvP, or both?:
Both, i have experience both as PvP and PvE

Please provide your armory link here::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&cn=Vorttex

Why did you apply to High Caliber?:
Since Epidemic has moved to Crushridge and i am not looking into transfering servers anytime soon since i have been on this server for over 4 years i wish to find a new home and start a new Journey in Cataclysm with a new guild.

Do you know anybody in High Caliber?:
Yes, i know Blazs, Matsuharu, Sidorenko, BobGnarley, Lindarr. I was raiding with BLT during TOC been part of the amazing Server First Heroic Anub 25 man as well as A Tribute to Insanity 10 man, was the only warlock during those runs and i am proud of the achievements we did.
Sadly irl came in the way so i had to cut down on playtime so i decided to take off a bit, then joined Epidemic since they needed a Demo warlock for raids so i got a raid spot with them for ICC where i downed Lich King and got my Vanquisher mount.

Our raid times are 7-11pm Server Time (Mountain) on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday with a non-mandatory 10 man raid on Sunday for additional progression. Will you be able to attend those raid times?:
Yes not a problem, i get off at 4 from work central time so i have no worries getting to raids.

What is your general availability each week?:
I am on usually all the time during the week, since the Epidemic move i have been takin a small brake getting ready for Cataclysm, otherwise i am usually on and usually on 1 hour before raids getting my pots and supplies ready.

What previous guilds were you in? (Please include any leadership role.) Why did you leave?:
I am just going to list the guilds i have been on this server
1.Nox Eternae - Raider
2.Hammered - Core PvP team
3.Hated - Raider
4.Bloodlust Theorycrafters - Raider
5.Epidemic - Raider

Reason for going from guild to guild is of course guild management and i lost raid spot couple of times because of IRL, and since i am a overachiever i want to be part of a core team.

Why are you a good fit for our guild?:
I will provide over 6 years of Warlock experience raiding this game in an out, i will a good listener, i am a good speaker and will contribute to the raid and guild as a whole with 110% effort. I will also provide good leadership in a PVP environment if needed.

What past raiding experience do you have? (Please specify any notable raid achievements):
Since day 1 of this game all the way to Cataclysm i have done it all, theres isnt any encounter in game i have not done.

Why did you chose your current class/spec?:
Currently my destro spec is the best raiding spec out there, we will see in Cataclysm how it changes, so far highest dps in raids is my current specs according to parses from Eletist Jerks and Warlock Den.

Do you have a dual spec? If yes what is it and why did you choose it?:
I will alter between a PVP destro or Demology for aoe damage and if needed in raids.

Please explain your rotation/priority order in detail.:
Stat Priority: Hit (Until 17%) >> Int >> Mastery = Haste = Spellpower >>> Crit
Spell Rotation Priority:
Improved Soul Fire (If target is above 80%, make sure this buff is up)
Immolate
Conflagrate
Bane of Doom
Shadowflame
Corruption
Chaos Bolt
Soul Burn -> Soul Fire
Soul Fire (If Empowered Imp has procced)
Incinerate

Of course rotation will depend on the moment of the encounter and my surroundings.

Explain your profession choices.:
Alchemy mainly for Pots and Raid Support plus that new Dragon Shape i can take in Cataclysm ;)
Tailoring mainly for the Embroids and it was a good match being a cloth user.

Describe coming to raid prepared. (list any consumables you may use.):
Damage Pots
Health Pots
Mana Pots
Haste Pots
Speed Pots

Provide pots to guild members if needed, being 1 hour logged in before raid and ready to accept raid invite.
I am always prepared for raids no matter what, i do the same irl i always need to be ready in advance.

Do you have vent, and do you speak in vent?:
Yes i do

Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid setting. Also include any parses you have for your dps or healing.:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/367311/WoWScrnShot_102210_004603.jpg

This is not me in the pic, but since i am at work and do not have a screenshot here i will post that ss since it is the same as my UI.

I use the world famous www.tukui.org Eclipse Edit for my amazing 5mb memory usage UI providing me with everything i need for raiding at a minimal memory use plus i get over 100 fps constant.

Please share any other valuable info regarding yourself.:
I am dedicated, i make smart decissions and i will be a asset to the guild because of my personality and eagerness for success.

I have a Arms Warrior, Blood DK and soon a Rogue for either PvP or any other need.

I am also building a new computer based on 3-Sli technology and i will have almost no lag in game at all providing me with the best dps possible.

Thank you for considering my app, i hope i can join your fine guilds ranks.

Vortex the Firelock

re: App: Vortex the Firelock

I will be on after work tonight, but i will be out of town for Thanksgiving till Sunday just a fyi, i will contact Blazs in game today. Thanks again

moardotts
Raider
Scout

Scout

re: App: Vortex the Firelock

IBV
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WRONG SITE Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum