WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to PvE, PvP, or both?:
Both

Please provide your armory link here::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&cn=Asi%C3%A1n

Why did you apply to High Caliber?:
Alot of my friends, (pvp) are in this guild. Plus it seems to be a great guild for meeting new players, I've seen the capability of what this guild can do. Frankly I loved it.

Do you know anybody in High Caliber?:
Many people, Klowny, Lanorizzle, Synced, Motomi, Cptncrunchz, Servinem, Machinery, Bloodzlust, Thrushman, Is about it on a personal level.

In Cataclysm our proposed raid times are 7-11pm Server Time (MST) on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Will you be able to attend those raid times?:
For sure.

What is your general availability each week?:
I have school 4-6:30ST Monday, thursday as of right now. Should only be in class for another 2-3 weeks tho.

What previous guilds were you in? (Please include any leadership role.) Why did you leave?:
E X A L T E D - Only serious raiding guild I've been in.

Why are you a good fit for our guild?:
Well as of talking to Jeariko, This guild is short on melee dps. Ret will be my MS through cata for pve. Holy for pvp. I'm hella easy to get along with and can take constructive criticism well.

What past raiding experience do you have? (Please specify any notable raid achievements):
10man LK down, (mage) Know all fights from pre-bc up to WOTLK, Nothing to spectacular tho.

Why did you chose your current class/spec?:
I've played a mage for a very long time and have always been at ranged, I wanted to try something new so I decided ret would be a good spec to try.

Do you have a dual spec? If yes what is it and why did you choose it?:
Of course, Holy. Holy is great fun for pvp. Don't really have the patients for melee dps in pvp haha.

Please explain your rotation/priority order in detail.:
CS > HoW > Exo > J > HW > Cons > (TV at 3HP)

Explain your profession choices.:
Mining ( I was planning to be prot will prolly change this prior to CATA) Engineering for pvp.

Describe coming to raid prepared. (list any consumables you may use.):
Coming to a raid prepared would consist of, Having any glyphs I would need for specific fights. Having any potions (I believe haste for ret) that I may need. Having flasks for the hole night.

Do you have vent, and do you speak in vent?:
Yes and yes

Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid setting. Also include any parses you have for your dps or healing.:
http://nl.tinypic.com/r/jhwzg6/7
Don't really have anything for parses.

Please share any other valuable info regarding yourself.:
I'm 20 years old, blond hair blue eyes and I love taking long walks on the beach. =]

Jaeriko
Guild Master
Scout

Scout

re: DECLINED - App: Musicmatch - by Jaeriko

No heroic 25 experience on either of your character's at this point in the game is definitely not good as we are looking for players who know what it takes to be in a progression guild. You haven't killed the LK on either char either yet you say you were in Exalted which doesn't really add up. To say you were in Exalted and not have any heroic modes of the LK fight down shows me that you were probably not a raider over there.

Jaeriko wrote:
No heroic 25 experience on either of your character's at this point in the game is definitely not good as we are looking for players who know what it takes to be in a progression guild. You haven't killed the LK on either char either yet you say you were in Exalted which doesn't really add up. To say you were in Exalted and not have any heroic modes of the LK fight down shows me that you were probably not a raider over there.

Like I said I haven't downed anything super serious. I know all fights tho. My roomate (Bobgnarley) has done most of fights 10/25man I watched as he done them. If you don't want to consider me for pve thats fine. Altho I do listen and learn very quickly. My mage does have LK down tho. :S (not heroic obviously)
Jaeriko
Guild Master
Scout

Scout

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Darkspear&cn=Kore%C3%A1n&gn=E+X+A+L+T+E+D

Not in 25 man which is what I care about and referred to in my post. GL in your guild search for cata.

Jaeriko wrote:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Darkspear&cn=Kore%C3%A1n&gn=E+X+A+L+T+E+D

Not in 25 man which is what I care about and referred to in my post. GL in your guild search for cata.

I love how all the guilds i've app'd to haven't even considered a trial, I don't know how you expect to find a good player if your not willing to try them out. I don't have LK25 man down because I was gone for 9months of cata. Thanks for your time.
Jaeriko
Guild Master
Scout

Scout

Hey Mr. Rude Pants. If you fill out an application like that and leave holes to be filled in by my imagination then don't get mad at my imagination. Next time you fill out an application try actually answering the questions.

Musicmatch wrote:
Jaeriko wrote:

I love how all the guilds i've app'd to haven't even considered a trial, I don't know how you expect to find a good player if your not willing to try them out. I don't have LK25 man down because I was gone for 9months of cata. Thanks for your time.

You've already been gkicked from here and you've been flaming Fiveshot and I even on Youtube.

Good luck on your search for a guild in Cataclysm.

Scout

SAD KITTY IS UPSET THAT YOU APP'D

Forum Image

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum